Sex Games for Couples ❤️ v2.5.2 (Mod - Purmium)


Nice App, good work! I even have some ideas for improvements: - choice to use default dares only (exclude own dares) - choice to group dares and enable / disable them individually (different fetishes) - choice to group or flag dares (for example "finishers" where you climax your partner - such a dare shouldn't be the primary once you start a replacement round - with such an option it might appear later into the game)

Sex Games for Couples ❤️ v2.5.2 (Mod - Purmium)


I am uninstalling after browsing this app. The free 1st step is boring you've got to get to be ready to see something better. BUT WHY WILL i buy SOMETHING THAT I even have NOT HAD A TRY OR SEE WHAT ITS CAPABLE OF. Maybe it'd be an honest idea to allow us to try you other levels for free of charge a minimum of for a couple of days to urge people interested.


Great app, got the paid version with all levels, well well worth the money. 😉


Beautiful, very simple, very useful, funny, intimate and over-all.. the simplest of it's kind 👍🏻


To get the upper tiers you will have to pay 10€, however it is a just one occasion purchase and it seems to be a good deal, considering you will get 1000+ more dares (Havent done it myself tho). The app is well made, with good questions, the choice for enabling certain dares to both genders is missing (u can write yr own tho). It starts easy with good ice breakers and (sometimes) genuinely interesting and funny questions/dares and gets progressively kinkier and more sexual, perfect for a night together.


I neverrrrrrrr eveeerrr make in app purchases, but this was well worth the money and therefore the 2 hours of "play" with my wife. handily really fun and exciting game not like those games you discover within the stores. Trust you'll not regret downloading this, even with the free version you'll have tons to figure with. Your team definitely had the proper idea in mind when developing this. Can't await future updates and that we haven't even moved past the recent level yet!


There are really fun challenges in here, you've got to actually purchase the complete set if you would like to enjoy the fun which is okay by me but my big issue is that there's no logical buildup to the cards. One second you're doing oral and therefore the next one you've got to fo something super vanilla, completely breaks the strain . This app are often amazing if they integrate some state machine which will allow things as long as they're ready.


Good, but should be localized in additional languages. If you're not speaker of the language the dares are in, isn't fun. Bonus feature: Display two languages simultaneously.


The only issue I even have with this app is it won't let me purchase the bundle, it keeps saying "error try again later"....been retrying it a couple of times now.


I am uninstalling after 1 minutes of browsing this app the free 1st step is boring you've got to get to be ready to see something better . BUT WHY WILL i buy SOMETHING THAT I even have NOT HAD A TRY OR SEE WHAT ITS CAPABLE OF. Maby it'd be an honest idea to allow us to try you other levels for free of charge a minimum of for a couple of hours to urge people interested.


It is a really good app but i can not just buy something I even have not seen. So are you able to give examples for subsequent levels


I purchased the "full" version only to get that there have been additional things to shop for if i actually wanted to access the complete app. Don't tell me it is the full app if it isn't . I feel lied to and am disappointed what I feel might be a really good app


I don't like having to pay to possess to play different levels. I paid once of "all" on the other hand want double or more for other levels. Very misleading and expensive.


This game is awsome. i attempted it with my boyfriend Percy, and that we had a blast! this is often one among the simplest apps I even have utilized in my life!!!!!!!!! #TheBestAppEver


Dirty_Sex_Game_for_Couple_v2.5.2_Mod

Post a Comment

link shareing not allow

Previous Post Next Post