Clash of Clans (Private server Mod) v13.576.7


Epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops & go to battle!

It takes time but once you get something done it feels specialized , especially if it is the townhall, it's some pros and cons like things just like the townhall-especially within the later levels-take an extended time to upgrade but it is a relaxing game, it can get competitive sometimes, like with the clan wars, but overall it is a good game. I highly recommend it!

Clash of Clans (Private server Mod) v13.576.7

It has been very horrible and frustrating since the last update. Whenever I open the sport , it just crashes my phone just before the loading is completed. the sport isn't starting. I even have a tool with 2gb ram which is sort of enough to play this game. Solve this problem ASAP because it's very frustrating having your phone crashed and hanged for 10 minutes whenever I attempt to start the sport .


I personally love the sport it connects me to my friends and my grampa. i prefer attacking and building bases my very own way. i prefer how clan war and cwl is completed (its way better than clash royal). What I dont like is that walls get to be tons of gold or elixir for every one. Its hard to try to to war with a hero or two out and that they can take over every week to end . It takes tons I mean tons of your time just to urge to th13 with out pocket money . Overall its an excellent game and that i would recommend it.


The most unsatisfying game I even have ever played. what is going on on?? i feel every new update means new glitches and new bugs and ping problem. You bring new event after few days but the bugs and glitches stays for all times long. Thes bugs are mores annoyings then the hackers in games. I even have been playing this game since 2 years and in back few months many annoying glitches has faced. When are you solving this?? That's why I rate this game 2 star.☹️☹️😞😞🙏


This game needs more cowbell. Kidding. Ive seen some new editions since I last played this game. Howevers, it does need mores varietys in single players skirmishes, more theme varietys & side games to play. i buy the omni tower defense mechanics, but it needs some RPG & Open world sandbox. Also tradings with others players or a opens markets would be nices.


Great Game. Highly recommended if you're getting very bored😁. One suggestion for the sport developers though, PLEASE revive global chat. I started the sport again and it had been really difficult to seek out an honest clan without global chat. aside from that it's unlike the other game today and is extremely interesting and fun to play.


Brilliant, been playing it for six years now and that they update often, making the sport interesting whenever . They introduced War Leagues,Clan Games and more. I'm glad they took away Global CHAT as most of the time the chat from some players were rude and disgusting! I even have an honest clan with decent players in it and every one are active players from mainly the united kingdom and from USA. We chat tons and have became good distant friends. Best to urge yourself into an honest active clan to urge the simplest out of this game.😊


Needs global chat. Game is a smaller amount used, recruiting is near impossible. instead of chatting in global when fellow clanmates are offline, players now sign off . the sole solution aside from readding it's to either add a talk mechanism with Friends, or how to attach "family clans." There might be an expanded chat for the family group, additionally to a personal chat confined specifically to clan players. Tech support is extremely excellent and personable. They revisit to players quickly.


I have to play this game on an emulator, after months of playing and pocket money even, now your terms of service won't allow to the present game to be played on emulators, we do not all have phones which will be loaded up with gigs of knowledge from games the sole reason I'm giving this game and it's developers 1 star is because i can not provides it a negative number of stars i have been kicked out for no reason so I'm gone you guys don't care about players albeit they spend money to upgrade


Hay all . this is often an awesome game ,playing from past 4-5 years it is a strategy,farming, building game (very addictive till th9).the neatest thing abot supercell none of the sport has ads which is the simplest thing ever 😊. My request to developer's, as clash of clans removed global chat can we get a parsonal chat with friends (who are in several clans)it are going to be interesting . Thank you


I wish build times wouldn't take goodbye , I dislike the gem concept, I enjoy battles and therefore the builders base. But the most important problem is that the times of building within the later stage of the sport I'm waiting between 10-5 days for everything. None the less i prefer the sport been playing for a few years now. it is a 5* on behalf of me but I wish they would not make the sport pay to win. to several people just use $2000 and 50% of the sport is completed . If you are doing play this, just celebrate , and do not freak out if your behind.


Don't download this (specially for students) if you do not have any self control on yourself. It's highly addictive. It takes a hell lot of your time for completion and if you would like to finish this game with money than you've got to pay around 20000$... All the user who give this game 5 star are fallen within the addiction trap of this game but I'm telling you STAY OUT OF THIS GAME otherwise 3-5 years later you'll regret it.


Clash_of_Clans_v13.576.7_ARM



Clash_of_Clans_v13.369.18_ARM64


Clash_of_Clans_v13.369.18_X86


Clash_of_Clans_v13.576.7_Mod

Post a Comment

link shareing not allow

Previous Post Next Post