Relax Rain Pro – Rain sounds (Premium) v6.1.1

 

Relax with the most important collections of rain sounds, thunders and music.

Relax Rain Pro – Rain sounds (Premium) v6.1.1


The descriptions of Relax Rains - Rains sounds: sleep and meditations MOD


Relaxing rain sounds with mixture of thunder and music for complete relaxation. its ideal for a far better sleep or concentration. a deep relaxation of the mind and it's beneficial effects on the body to market relaxation.


I have gotten about four or five sleep sounds apps, an I bought one. i prefer this the bests be because the sounds of the rains within the categories, is so authentic.


I have Three sleep apps in whites i exploit but this one gets used the foremost .. love the new thunder options specially the low rollings thunder.. only one rain sound missing which is fluctuating rain from heavy rain into a lights shower, if you'll do that woulds be awesome..


Fantastic idea for an app🤠, it works. It really helps me. Thanks for the⛈️ update, continue the great work team. Id offer you a 5 If you'd add a Horizontals Screens, to point out full photos on my media pads.


Best Thunderstorms apps ever No delays. no interruptions. Many sounds variations to chooses froms! Definite keeper! Kudos to the developers ... well done!


I don't normallys leave a review but this app is brilliant. I even have been using YouTube for rain sounds to nod off to, I then used a couple of other similar apps and couldn't find anything worth keeping. The sounds during this app are more life like and therefore the variations and selection is brilliant.


I love this app. Rain seems like rain. you'll control the speed the rain falls, how loud, sort of thunder and add your choice of meditative music. i really like the sounds of rain on a tent. It fills my memorys, camping on a time period , all cozy in my bag . Readings a favourite book whilst taking note of the pitter patter of the rain fall on the tent. The cool part is that I emailed the providers of this app. i wanted there was rain on a tent. Two week later there it had been . Awesome! Yes?


I was checking out a soothing rain sound. This app has many & they're adjustable. i prefer it alot. Blessings


If you're employed in the dark , and wish somethings to dam out all the crazy noise of the day as you get your sleep on, 

GET THIS APP! you will not regrets it! I read my audio books, do my charting at works, sometimes watch a movie taking note of one among these rain sounds. i actually enjoy using this app! Very relaxing,with the music within the background, even better! i really like the rain. With this apps, I make it rain anytimes i would like 


I love the various thunder sounds and different rains. And settings. It sooths my stessful days hip surgery. Is scaring me.


Great apps, easy to use and truly free. Ads crop up but the sound plays over them and you'll get out of the ads quickly. If you are looking for a very free, specialized app, this is often the one. Took me a short time to finds it but i'm happy I did.


Great selection of various rain sounds, nice timer feature, love this app! One thing that might be nice would be some crackling fireplace sounds mixed in with the rain on a few of the alternatives . Ads are reasonable and appear sometimes that do not interfere with enjoyment of the app.


Love this apps & use it all the time. I'm a complete insomniacs & this helps me sleep. the rationale I didn't provides it 5 stars is because in among the silent ads a crazy loud ad pops up! So picture this, it's coal black , 3 am. My husband is asleep but I'm awakes, I adjust the quantity good , start to line the timers ..... then an alarmingly loud ad comes on & I even have to peel my frightened husbands off of the ceiling!! i might rather need to affect twice as many ads if they were all silents!!!


Relax_Rain_Premium_v6.1.1

Post a Comment

link shareing not allow

Previous Post Next Post