Amazing app, I can edit alright especially on my projects. However many features aren't available when your not in premium. I can only get premium, by money. I hope you modify some features to be free, because I'm a student and also I knew that a lot of students have asking also, that some important features are needed and aren't available. And kindly add a minus 1 and a couple of on music edits, because it's vital on editing a music. I hope you are doing this on next update. God bless you all.


KineMaster APK Pro (Premium Mod) v4.15.8.17774.GP +

Being a premium member is well worth the price for this app. Please do add the choice of getting the media seen/hide options; whereas Seen media may be a video/clip that's showed within the final output, whereas Hide media are clips/video that's skipped within the movie and greyed out during editing—can not put layers since it's a hidden media.  Really helpful for content creators.


Very disappointing. I've used this app for years, and i have noticed tons of lag when I'm trying to edit. I've even got a replacement phone, and it's doing an equivalent thing. is that this a replacement update for Android or something...? Because it sucks.  Please attempt to fix it. Because i do not thing this is often my phones fault..


Very good editing app, but now once I attempt to edport it just freezes, no video on the way to fix it works. As soon because it starts exporting it doesnt move one bit. Please fix this, i might give this 5 stars, but it went down because there's too many bugs.


This app is amazing i have been using it for years! But now once I attempt to use a font it wont let me :(..i think maybe due to the android update? Please fix this i sent feedback. It keep saying close out the app..and I updated it so..why wont it work?? PLEASE FIX!!!!!


Im dreaming to be a gachatuber and this app is perfect! This app is extremely overused by gachatubers, but i still love the app!! The transisions are amazing, my favorite part is that you simply added green screen! Without the greenscreen, i probably wouldnt get anything done. i really like you're app so much!

Relax_Rain_Premium_v6.1.1


Post a Comment

link shareing not allow

Previous Post Next Post