VSCO Pro APK FULL v186 (Premium Unlocked)


 Download VSCO: Photo & Video Editor MOD APK

VSCO Pro APK FULL v186 (Premium Unlocked)


Advanced photo and video editing tools for creators, by creators



EDIT: Issues have finally been resolved, still not perfect but an app well worth having. Been a VSCO user for years and years, have bought many of the extra packs, and I bought a subscription in March. It's now August and video editing still doesn't work properly on my OnePlus 6. I can't save any of my edited videos. I've reached out to VSCO support and no response after a long wait. For a near £20 subscription I expect better - I'd like a refund or at least some sort of response.


The presets are good in terms of color, not completely accurate to the films they claim to simulate, but they give the idea. The deal breaker for me was to see that almost all of the presets are extremely brightening the neutral areas of the images for no reason. Since most of my images are well exposed, I don't see the reason for that setting and going back and forth to decrease neutrals brightness. The settings options could also improve.


I love VSCO because you can do so many different things with it. whatever kind of photography editorial comes to mind,, no matter what the color palette or style, you can do it with vsco. you can tamper anything you want on vsco,, it's my go to editing app. makes all my photos look rly pretty. plus if you dont know what you should do, theres other peoples codes that you can take inspiration from. the thing is you have to pay for some of the extra good stuff,, but I think it's worth it


I have been a content user for many years. I spent a relatively large amount of money buying filters. Now that I cleared the app cache and I expexted to login and be able to restore my purchases, I have to realize that this option is gone and I am supposed to pay for a monthly subscription. Please provide an option to restore my purchases to value loyal customers.


VSCO i beg you to please fix the export settings! When I save a photo to the phone gallery the photo date changes to the date of the export instead of keeping the date the photo was taken. You have no idea the mess it create on a gallery!!! Another annoying thing is that we can't select all photos in the app studio at once to be able to quickly delete them or paste editings for example. Also, when are you going to allow us to edit highlights and shadows on both ways?! Such basic things guys...


I have been a user of this app since it's early days and now when I've had an issue I've been transferred to two different people from their support team and neither have been of any help. I've even bought the member subscription before the issue and still I get no help with getting my account back it's completely unbelievable how unreliable their support team is.


Have used this app for years but for the last couple of months it's been awful. I deleted everything off the app and cleared the cache and it was still saying it was 15g? It wont import the photos I try to import and when I do ge the photo into the app it is such hardwork trying to get it to save. I'm so disappointed after spending money on it for so long. Please rectify this or I'll be finding somewhere else to edit my photos in the not too distant future.

VSCO Pro APK FULL v186 (Premium Unlocked)


WHAT'S NEW
Thanks for creating with VSCO! We regularly release updates to improve your experience. Update tow the latest version of the app for access to our newest presets, editing tools, and inspiring content. For a list of all bug fixes, please visit vs.co/update.

If you'd like help with any issues, please visit vs.co/help.
VSCO: Photo & Video Editor MOD APK
VSCO X features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.



Download VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Files


VSCO_v186_Mod_arm64

VSCO_v186_Mod_x86

VSCO_v186_Mod

VSCO_v186_Mod_x86-64

Post a Comment

link shareing not allow

Previous Post Next Post