TikTok Pro – Make Your Day v17.7.6 (Premium Mod) + Lite @technicalmalikjee


☺TikTok Pro – Make Your Day v17.7.6 (Premium Mod) + Lite @technicalmalikjee☺

I really enjoy the app, very much, but there are a couple/few of things I would love to see updated: *

1. Make it possible to edit a video after posting (too many times I have made a last minute change, which (for whatever reason) changed the placement of an embedded text. SO IRRITATING); *

2. While in the editing process, make it so the timing duration doesn't disappear; *

3. Disclose how one can become "verified" (this actually may be in the app somewhere, but I haven't been able to locate it); and *

4 Make it possible to edit videos on a desktop that are save in Drafts (it would be nice if one could record using a desktop as well).

TikTok Pro – Make Your Day v17.7.6 (Premium Mod) + Lite @technicalmalikjee



Hi, thanks for the high rating. You do raise some good points! TikTok team will treat your suggestions with respect, and will continue to work hard to bring you a better experience! Your support is highly appreciated!

Like the app very much. The only problem I have with it , is it's storing a ton of temporary data on my phone, that I have to constantly clear out. Some things that I wish were improved, is the interface, I wish I could get rid of all the writing that covers the video while I watch it. Along with the option to select a sort of "genre" to load for videos for you specific tastes for the 'for you' page. Instead of it going by which videos you watch and react to.

Hi, thanks for the high rating. You do raise some good points! TikTok team will treat your suggestions with respect, and will continue to work hard to bring you a better experience! Your support is highly appreciated!

I enjoy this app! I mostly use it for sharing my thoughts and ideas in the form of poetry. I do think that there should be more options for text editing like, there should be animation for texts so, it looks more attractive when we edit our texts but this isn't something that i consider necessary, because this is a great app and i really like it!

Hi, TikTok team will treat your suggestions with respect, and will continue to work hard to bring you a better experience! Your support is highly appreciated!

This app is not perfect but I like it. I've read articles about how the coding of the app raises some privacy concerns. I thought about deleting it, but I just couldn't do it. This app helped me to get through the quarantine. It provided amusement as well as inspiration to start exercising more. There is a lot of silly nonsense on here, but there is educational content too. Attention parents: This app is NOT suitable for kids under age 16, IMHO, due to sexual innuendo and coarse language, etc.

I like this! I mostly use it as a way of contacting and checking up on friends and family. I do think that there should be a search bar you can use so that you can find a video you liked and want to watch again, because I wanna join a Google Classroom, but it's been a while since I've liked the video, same thing with favorited things. This isn't something I'd consider necessary though, because it's a good app either way.

Hi, thanks for the high rating. You do raise some good points! TikTok team will treat your suggestions with respect, and will continue to work hard to bring you a better experience! Your support is highly appreciated!

I've been having an issue with my mic when going live (viewers can't hear me). It's been going on for almost 2 months now and I can't get through to anyone! I've sent messages via social media, reported the problem through the app numerous times and emailed. I just keep getting generic responses back. I emailed a screen recording of the issue to the email address they give and still nothing 😂 I love the app for browsing (although the layout is now burned into my phones pixels).

Hi, sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please contact us through our app as following: 

1. Go to your Profile page 

2. Tap on the button on the top right corner 

3. Choose "Report a Problem" on the "Privacy and Settings" page TikTok team will pay attention to every user's feedback, thanks for your support!

The only downside I can think of about this app, is getting stuck on it for HOURS, because it is judt that great, with over billions of videos to watch, billions of people to see, and sharing with friends and family is easy to with a touch of a button. I get stuck on it so long, but afterwards my boredom has disappeared. Tiktok is a good app to entertain other, and yourself.

Hi, thanks for the high rating. TikTok team will continue to work hard to bring you a better experience! Your support is highly appreciated!

Personally, I like the app, but it has a pretty bad issue. Where If I wanted to message someone, I can't because I verified my email for my account. So I can't message anyone. if you fixed this, I'd be so happy! But also, Tiktok kind of makes it just really hard to just talk to someone in general, why do that when we already have an account, no point in doing that if you already have our numbers? So undo the number thing on the messages. Thank you! --Dee Do Doe


WHAT'S NEW
Explore our latest effects and enjoy limitless fun!
TikTok - Trends Start Here MOD APK
• Countries restriction removed.
(For Iran, Sudan, Syria and other restricted countries.
• Download videos without watermark.
• Download option is available now for all posts even for prohibited ones.
• Ads removed.

👧 TikTok_v17.7.6 👧



👧 TikTok_v17.7.6_arm64-v8a 👧



 👧 TikTok_lite_V4.3.2_MOD 👧

Post a Comment

link shareing not allow

Previous Post Next Post