It’s Talking Tom! the good cat and largest superstar within the world!

My Talking Tom (Mod – Free purchases) v6.1.2.866


The description of My Talking Tom MOD APK


My Talking Tom is that the best virtual pet game for the entire family.


Frustrated that the Halloween update is making the app screen all black and im completely unable to try to to anything besides uninstall and reinstall shows all controls but pressing does absolutely nothing


I provides it 5 star but had to reinstall which once I install it again it might do love it did before, start where you wer before or start over. i used to be really beginning to enjoy it. thus far so good. Keep trying for my blue bear hat. Keeps freezing up and need to reinstall and lose all that I had. Had to reinstall again. Kept acting up. Lost everything again.


This game was getting to be nicer if you had just minimized ads in it. they're just too many and most of them take 30 seconds and this is often very frustrating to my two year old. Also at anytime when Tom has got to take the energy booster one is forced to watching video for 30 seconds. it had been far better when one had to use the diamonds they need earned for purchasing the energy booster. Furthermore even for the player to earn the diamonds now they're forced to observe video ads for 30 seconds..


I like the sport , but there are way too many ads for my liking! so as to urge the daily offer, you would like to observe a 30-second ad, to urge some food items, you would like to observe a 30-second ad, if you lose a game, there is a pop-up ad, if you would like to double your money just to stay Tom alive you would like to observe yet one more 30-second ad. The list goes on and on! It seems that this app is simply for ads!


Wow, truly amazing. an excellent app converted into a garbage by the ads. If the ads are reduced and therefore the app is formed as of before, more users are likely to extend . But the unnecessary ads keep poping up and aggravating us. I even have uninstalled it successfully now. This was my favourite app once I was a child . But these ads have deteorated the app. Hop you understand.

 

I love this game alot and recommend it to anyone who wants a pet but can't afford one this game is free, otherwise you need a cat which will copy anything you say, anyway you think that you would like a cool cat, play this game, I played this as a 5 year old and i am 11 and still playing, but altogether seriousness this game is sweet and that i recommend it!



It is a pleasant game i prefer it considerably but if the Tom will answers rather than repeating them , i feel it'll be far better , if there'll be more interesting games and if Tom could sit on the sofa and whatever there's in front room he can use it . so, i will be able to provides it 4 stars. ..


Talking tom.is really fun for my toddler, he loves twiddling with the app. But the entire experience is ruined by the ads within the app. The crop up ads and there is barely an area on the app thats wouldn't trigger a billboard you cannot skip. Either have a choice to buy the app and take away ads or reduce the amount of ads. If not i would not recommend this app to anyone.


Waaaay too many ads. My toddler can hardly play the sport without constant interruptions. There are present/gift box objects in game that appear as if fun to my kid, so she taos them, but they're really just buttons to observe more ads! Even once you send the cat to bed, he "dreams," and it's just an idea bubble with ANOTHER ad inside! Ridiculous. I'm not exaggerating once I say there's a billboard appearing roughly every 60 seconds. NOT countings the banners, gifts boxes, and in game pop-ups


It's a very nice game!👍But it might be more better if u will reduce the adds a touch ....Cz the adds are annoying......Anyway, it's a really cool game & the mini games make it more exciting 😄😊😍😍😍❤And why I gave 4 stars, due to the adds....If u will reduce the adds then i feel maximum people will rate it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺So plz............ Thanks for reading to the end!!!!!😊


It is so nice game.. but some more options for tom dresses... and food should be more for tom....So i gaves only three starts..


I got this game for my sister . Shees only Three and gets frustrateds by the adsens. She involves me to repair it. I close the ad on the other hand she comes back seconds later because she clicked on the food button again and another ad popped up. this is often a children's game sons and daughters are playing this and that they don't understand you would like to observe ads when they're out of food so stop being greedy and begin the stupid ads I'm sure I'm not the sole one who's annoyed having a child always come up to me to repair it.


This game is greats, its good for my babys sister, I just don't understands why are they saying there's too many adsense, my sister has no problems in ads bacause when she use it she doesn'ts open the web connections, but a minimums of it's extremely greats game


I love tom ! he's such a cute cat I even have being playing tom for six years. And when read that folks was annoyed with tom due to ads. it had been making me sad but i do not care about the ads .... that why people is annoyed with ads but still i really like outfit 7 you all guys i do not know why people was writing bad words a few cute cat my hart was broken 💔 but i prefer outfit7


Very very nice game i'm playing from my childhood , but i buy very less times boraded i feel they ought to take some new things within the game i downloaded all outfit 7 games all games are good i really like this game very considerably . It have so mush fun to play


Its fantastic that my little 3 year understands Tom's needs and may cater for them. So for that I praise the team, for such a tremendous game that he loves and helps calm him down out of a temper. I do have a weak part for it myself lol i really like the mini games. 🎮 ☺ x x x x x x 


Post a Comment

link shareing not allow

Previous Post Next Post