FL Studio Mobile (MOD + OBB) APK v3.4.5


The fastest way from your brain to your speakers.

FL Studio Mobile (MOD + OBB) APK v3.4.5


The description of FL Studio Mobile MOD APK


I've been using this for a good few years now and the studio edition on my pc. I actually use this more than the pc version purely because it's right there in the palm of my hand and it has loads to offer. The only problem I'm having is running out of space on my phone for samples but I could do with a new phone anyway, for anybody who is into or after getting into music making I strongly recommend it the only major warning I can give is that it's highly addictive. 10 out of 5 stars!!!!


Amazing! Beautiful easy to use interface, runs on not so amazing devices, once again amazing menus! I used to make music in a browser and when I got this I Learned how to use it in about 15 minutes (Excluding the dynamics) Without any tutorial. 100% Recommended even if your only a little interested, because it's only 15$ and refundable.


I straight up love it. only one thing, when i export a beat, it says it is 95 bpm but in reality its 95.56 which complicates things can you guys fix this? And can you add a gain reductions meters for Compressions and limiters? I would also like it if you guys add a bus and sends area. So that way i wont have to keep adding Reverb/insert other effect here in a cloned track or add an ability to add several effect tracks to use for one or more tracks. Thank you very much. :) Love Fl


Very solid for a mobile app, there are still things to be improved but overall it's good. In no way do I regret purchasing the app, it is supported regularly and they are adding additional plugins to the main app instead of in-app purchases.


This app is pretty user friendly, honestly. I knew a fair bit about recording, but not much about producing, and this makes it pretty simple. My only complaint is that I can't change time signatures/tempos throughout the song. If I could, it would be a perfect 5 star rating. They give you a lot to work with and though there are in app purchases, I imagine they are all pretty much worth it. Hopefully they'll make time changes available in an update soon? Pls bb, I'll do anything 4 u.


*UPDATE* Uninstall and reinstall fixed the problem all my files are there. Keeping original post in case someone else has this problem. Not sure what the problem is. Maybe an OS issue. Down to business. I recently updated my OS android 11 on a Google Pixel 2. I check my files and my projects are there. I open FL and it's like a new instance every time, none of my projects are there either. I guess I am going to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that fixes my problem.


This is hands down the best Music Production App available. Works perfectly with my Producer Edition FL Studio I purchased for my Apple Mac Book. Worth every penny. I now know that, if and when I am away from my Laptop and think of an awesome beat I won't forget it. This is a "must have" app for level beginner to a serious music producer. Thank you to the entire staff for a job well done. I cannot think of even 1 thing bad to say about this app, a 💯 percent golden 1. Bravo!!!


This thing helps me a ton when on the go. I just wish I could use my sounds from an external SD Card (I don't have the space on my phone) FIX THIS FRFR SO WE CAN CHOOSE A DESTINATION FOR OUR LIBRARY!!!! For those reading this, yes, you can use sounds, drums, and samples from elsewhere, but in order to do so, you have to move them to one of the folders inside the FLM Studio folder in your internal storage (audio, my samples, etc) . Hope that helps y'all!


Useable for a good price. Not trying to be negative in any way. The app is great it let's you do want most daw apps can't do. But a couple things bother me with fl studio mobile. Automation of any sort when being bounced to any file at least for me has alot of artifacts( unwanted sound due to manipulation of audio). Sampling on this needs to happen please..... The metronome needs to have more options. And maybe it's just me but the timing in the daw seems a little off.


I have tried many big names DAW on my my hand phone but FL Studio Mobile is the best for the following reason: * It is the only DAW that I can use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard and respond like a Window software. Zoom, drag, scroll and all that. While other DAWs will not respond except for mouse click and keyboard. Why I use a mouse and keyboard instead of the touchscreen on the phone? The reason is I connect my Huawei Mate 10 Pro to a 24" monitor.


*UPDATE* I uninstalled and then re-installed the application and all of my files were there. I found this out by following what one comment had stated they did because they had the same issue. The problem is now fixed. *ORIGINAL REVIEW* Had songs I created from scratch and are no longer there anymore. After updating the files are completely wiped. What's with that and how do I recover them?? This has happened twice now after having updated this application.


FL_Studio_Mobile_v3.4.5


FL_Studio_Mobile_ODD FILE ZIP FILE

Post a Comment

link shareing not allow

Previous Post Next Post